Help Your Student Master Reading & Math At Home:
Our online courses can help students overcome problems in reading and math. Through songs, video, and games, the courses make difficult topics easy to understand.
Our courses give students with special needs, English learners, and struggling students a second chance for learning success.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose Learn More for each course, play the demo
- Sign up for a Free Trial no credit card required
- If you like it, purchase with a credit card or check
- Home Special: US $49.95 for 6 months of access!
- Use Reading Upgrade if your child stumbles, pauses, skips words when he or she reads
- Use Comprehension Upgrade if your child reads fluently but needs to improve understanding of textbooks and literature
- Use Math Upgrade if your child grade 5 or 6 is struggling with fractions, decimals, pre-algebra, geometry, word problems
- Use Pre-Algebra Upgrade if your child grade 7 or higher is struggling with pre-algebra, graphing, geometry, word problems
- Use Algebra Upgrade if your child is in an Algebra 1 class, or about to start it, and needs help understanding algebra
- Read Letters from other parents
- Teaching Content: Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra
- Sample Student Report: Comprehension, Math