Each course covers the Common Core math standards for one grade level through 60 step-by-step lessons. The enjoyable songs, video, and games help each student to master every standard.
- Covers 1st grade Core standards with review, including counting, addition, measurement and shapes
- Covers 2nd grade Core standards with review
- Covers 3rd grade Core standards with review
- Covers 4th grade Core standards with review
- Covers 5th grade Core standards with review
- Covers 6th grade Core standards with review
Math Upgrade 7: Coming Soon!
Math Upgrade 8: Coming Soon!
- Review of grades 3 to 6 for intervention, not a Common Core course
- Enables students to review, fill in gaps, and catch up
- College: covers Basic Math classes
- Arithmetic, Fractions, Decimals, Percents, Pre-Algebra, Geometry, Statistics: Teaching Content
– 60 lessons cover common core standards for one grade level
– Each course reviews back to previous year standards
– For students who are struggling with math
-Typical Hours to Achieve Gold Certificate: 20 to 25 hours
-Typical Number Of One Period Sessions for Gold: 30 sessions
-Weeks to Complete At 3 Weekly One Period Sessions: 8 to 14 weeks