The GEDⓇ Math and HiSETⓇ Math courses prepare learners for success on these challenging tests with engaging lessons that teach the key math topics and valuable problem solving activities. The courses go far beyond simple practice tests to actually teach learners the math they need and give learners confidence to pass the test. Learners move through 60 sequenced lessons that build up their math skills and then master a final challenge to prepare them for test success.
- Two courses with 60 lessons in each course
- Covers math topics on each HSE test
- Video, games, and rewards makes test prep enjoyable
- Detailed examples and practice problems with video help
- Final Challenge timed test to practice over and over
- First time test takers: prepare for success!
- Failed math before: learn math a new way to help pass retest
Lesson Demo: Start Demo
- These tests are “High School Equivalency” HSE tests that give adults the equivalent of a high school diploma
- These tests have multiple parts: Reading, Writing, Social Studies, Science, and Math
- Learners often fail the Math part, it is the hardest to pass
- Many people have their lives on hold waiting to pass the math portion and get a diploma
- The diploma is a gateway to employment and college