English Upgrade K (Kindergarten) is now available! English Upgrade K is the perfect way to introduce your students to reading and writing fundamentals. You can add English Upgrade K to any student account starting today.
Who is English Upgrade K for?
- Kindergarten students can use EU K to cover all standards and prepare for first grade success
- Students with reading difficulties, dyslexia, and struggling readers can use EU K to master the fundamentals
- English learners can use EU K to learn the basics of reading and writing, and to expand their vocabulary
What does English Upgrade K teach?
- Alphabet: upper and lowercase letters
- Letter sounds: phonics, vowel sounds, consonant blends
- Print concepts: letters, words, sentences, pages, book covers
- Phonemic Awareness: hearing parts of words, substitute sounds
- Comprehension: main idea, details, characters
- Vocabulary: sight words, colors, animals, opposites, food
- Spelling: typing out simple words
- Writing: sentences, capitalize, end punctuation
With the addition of English Upgrade K, your Learning Upgrade subscription now provides access to 16 courses containing 960 lessons!