Title: Reversing the COVID Slide – A Panel Discussion
The COVID pandemic has dramatically altered the traditional learning growth path of students as they move through their grade level curriculum. Students are now making slower gains or even losing ground. Educators need new solutions to move each student back up to grade level as soon as possible. In this discussion panel, we will explore creative ideas from education thought leaders committed to reversing this ‘COVID Slide’. Join us to hear their innovative solutions and take part in the discussion as we work to stop learning loss globally.
- Vinod Lobo and Drew Robinson – Learning Upgrade
- Michele Diecuch – ProLiteracy
- Prasad Ram – Gooru
- Curtis Ward – Southern Crescent Technical College
- Monica Groves – XPRIZE Foundation
- Michael Matos – Chicago Citywide Literacy Coalition
- Kurt Hulett – Let’s Go Learn, Inc.
- Richard Capone – Let’s Go Learn, Inc.
You Can Watch the Webinar Now
Poll Results: Reversing the COVID Slide – A Panel Discussion
Q1: In what type of educational institution do you work?
49% Adult Educational School
21% Library / Literacy Center
8 % College
7% K-12 School
Q2: Are you currently using a remote online instruction program?
Q3: What is your educational role?
Q4: What is the biggest educational issue during the Covid pandemic?
50% Remote Learning
Q5: In what type of educational institution do you work?