We’d like to thank all of you who participated in the XPRIZE Communities Competition. You took part in a competition that included hundreds of adult education providers throughout the United States. We’ve been inspired by the thousands of adult learners making progress with our award winning app, and want to help you secure Learning Upgrade at your site in the year ahead. With the Communities Competition drawing to a close on August 31, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Open enrollment for the Communities Competition closes permanently on August 31, 2019.
- After August 31, 2019, learners on Android phones that created accounts during the open enrollment period will have access to Learning Upgrade lessons through August 31, 2020.
- All iOS and web user accounts will expire, as will all teacher tracking accounts and teacher whiteboard accounts.
- The continuing Android phone users listed above, will not be accessible via your tracking account for reporting or monitoring.
- To continue with a teacher tracking account, teacher whiteboard account, iOS student account, and/or web student account, a paid Learning Upgrade license will be required.
Continuing Your License With Learning Upgrade
If you would like to continue with your Learning Upgrade license from the XPRIZE Communities Competition, all you need to do is request a quote. Continuing with your Learning Upgrade license is quick and easy!
- Your students can continue their coursework, picking up right where they left off.
- You can login with your existing teacher account and continue tracking progress with our detailed reports.
- If you plan on purchasing, but can’t complete the order before your license expires, we can offer short extensions to ensure your students don’t lose access.
- All students have access to our 21 math and ELA courses containing 900+ lessons on smartphones, tablets, and computers. Learn more about Learning Upgrade Courses.
Questions About Continuing Your Learning Upgrade License?
Let me know if you have any questions about continuing with your license. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 998 8864.